Constructed in 1845 and designed by prominent colonial architect John Bibb, this building is a rare local example of a Regency style residence. The project, a National Trust award winner, restored the original elegance of the Bibb design while seamlessly integrating modern elements. The work included removal of unsympathetic alterations, substantial repairs and reinstatement of lost elements to the principal facades, including its central carriageway, cantilevered balconies, significant joinery and lightwells. The combined effort of our team with the architect preserved the landmark’s history and character, breathing new life into this architectural treasure. Through careful restoration and contemporary interpretation, this masterpiece blends past and present, leaving a lasting legacy.